1stGenYale Invites You to: “How to Stand Out as a Candidate for Nonprofit Jobs”
This webinar will provide participants with an opportunity to hear from search firm professionals who work with nonprofit senior leadership and boards to fill top jobs in the nonprofit sector. Our program is open to all Yale alumni & students across all schools, and Yale Alumni Nonprofit Alliance (YANA) members. The event is co-sponsored by the Yale Office of Career Strategy and YANA.
- Michele Counter, Principle, DHR Global, https://www.dhrglobal.com/consultant/michele-counter/
- Jennifer Dunlap, Co-Founder, DRiWaterstone, https://waterstonehc.com/driwaterstonehc/team/jennifer-m-dunlap/
- Melissa Madzel, Managing Partner, Axis Talent Partners,https://www.axistalentpartners.com/axis-talent-partners-staff/2022/3/3/melissa-madzel-managing-director
- Ken Rich, Partner, Boyden, https://www.boyden.com/ken-rich/index.html
Topics will include:
- How to increase the chances that you will be contacted by a search firm regarding nonprofit opportunities.
- What senior leaders and boards are looking for in candidates.
- How to position yourself for a career in the nonprofit sector if you are employed in another field of work.
- How Yale’s Office of Career Strategy can assist you in your search for nonprofit employment opportunities.